- Leading IT company
- Topnotch technologies
- MUST have Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
A large Client in Macquarie Park is in need of a Robotic Process Automation Analyst who has hands on experience in RPA solution Architect, design and development. The individual will provide support & lead the documentation of key business processes and communication through the deployment of strategic automation technology.
- Design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bot's that will interact with multiple third-party applications.
- Operate as an advisor or business consultant and recommend process automation improvements.
- Implement automation within RPA software to deliver against business requirements, software and industry best practices.
- Carry out end-to-end testing, troubleshooting and training of robots and programmed automations.
- Drive adoption of developed products and services through the leading of business change, acting as a single point of contact for business stakeholders.
- Develop internal and external training materials.
- 3-4 years experience on UiPath platform on Architect, Design & Development
- 2 Years experience as RPA process analyst
- Minimum 1 year Microsoft Sharepoint 365 design & development experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in ServiceNow development.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 195145. I will be reviewing ASAP
Please click the apply button.