Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the Aurion System Administrator will apply specialist knowledge and analytical skills to manage the administration of the Aurion HRMIS system. This position will be responsible for providing solutions for system and process enhancements, troubleshooting system processes, providing technical advice and support, producing complex reports, resolve payroll issues, communications and change management procedures; and provide support to HR Payroll Team for all processes in the Aurion HRMIS system.
- Manage the development of end-to-end functional configuration and administration of Aurion HRMIS system;
- Developing and testing system modifications and enhancements including process improvements, employee self-service, forms, reports and integration with 3rd party systems;
- Conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve the best possible outcome for the organisation while maintaining the highest quality of work;
- Present ideas and solutions in a user-friendly language across all levels of stakeholder management;
- Coordinate the maintenance of system controls including administering and applying security policies and controls;
- Coordinate the development and delivery of appropriate system and reporting solutions to maximise efficiencies and provide meaningful data to business areas;
- Participate in the planning and implementation of processes to ensure that the systems support organisational goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements;
- Document and maintain configuration and process information;
- Develop and maintain the performance system;
- Managing system upgrades and liaising with Aurion and other stakeholders;
- Provide leadership, mentoring and training to the Payroll and broader HR team, while providing functional support where needed;
- Conduct self-service user training for wider AMSA audience; and
- Commit to the AMSA Code of Conduct and Values.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant discipline;
- Experience in Aurion System Administration role;
- Experience and detailed knowledge in the administration, support and reporting (query tool) relevant to Aurion HRMIS system and all associated modules;
- Experience in delivering operational payroll functions;
- Experience delivering system related enhancements to support business improvement initiatives; and
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of relevant Commonwealth legislation, related guidelines and policies particularly as they apply to payroll, HR data and HR reporting systems.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John on 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 212507