Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced and dynamic Aurion Administrator for 12-month non-ongoing opportunity.
This role is being assessed at an APS6/EL1 level and is working from our Client's Parliamentary triangle location.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing high quality L2/3 help desk services relating to Aurion operations
- Support quality assurance processes surrounding the system
- Managing and undertaking testing of system changes and implementation of these changes
- Coordinating, developing and delivering training for Aurion functions
- Assist with projects relating to Aurion as required
- Provide ad hoc reporting to business areas
- Process pay run and related activities in support of the function
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain a Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 188167
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.