The Audio Visual Engineer, under direction from the client's Watch Keeper, assists with providing general support and level 1 audio visual services to the client Command Centre.
The Audio Visual Engineer role will engage with client staff and colleagues across the client to the ensure that the administrative functions of the Command Centre operate efficiently. An elevated work cadence will be vital over extended timeframes for briefings, handovers, processes and relationship.
You will have
- Technical skills in the use of audio-visual equipment, including Microsoft Teams Rooms.
- Experience in supporting audio visual equipment and staff using the equipment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy, in particular with corporate systems and multimedia technologies. Proven ability to act with discretion and integrity in managing sensitive and confidential information. Demonstrated experience in the provision of administrative support to programs.
- Assist with the physical room access, system accesses and room arrangements for meetings or increased staffing
- Administer the sharepoint log books on the Command Centre SharePoint page
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Ateet Jaiswal on 02 6245 1707 quoting Job Reference: 247383.