Long term contract.
Federal Government agency
A large Federal Government client is looking for a Atllassian Applications Administrator for an initial 6 months contract with 12 months extenstion.
Providing second-level support, troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, vendor management, user administration, license management, user training and support of program systems, applications, data stores and tools are a vital part of the role
The role will involve the following
- Second-level support of the Atlassian suite including Jira, Confluence and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Administration and support of the Office 365 tools (including Teams, SharePoint and Project Online) and other tools.
- Development or configuration of workflows, document libraries, sites, projects, and spaces for Microsoft Office 365 and Atlassian technologies based on user and program requirements.
- Optimisation of existing Atlassian instances.
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and security.
- Troubleshooting and providing end user support for program systems and tools.
- Vendor management and managing escalations
- Documenting tooling processes and providing informal learning sessions for users
- Administration of users to onboard and offboard users and managing licensing.
- Maintenance of metadata structures across program system sites and spaces as required.
- Maintenance of program systems permission models.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years demonstrated advanced experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence configuration, management, and second-level support.
- Experience in Server-side maintenance of Atlassian Apps (Jira and Confluence).
- License management for Atlassian apps and respective plugins.
- Experience in Secure Shell Protocol (SSH) and Docker (Container).
- Familiar with AWS instances.
- Excellent stakeholder management, presentation, and communication and writing skills
- Exposure to Software Lifecycle (design, development, testing)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact John on 03 8080 7260.