Our client is seeking a consultant to work onsite for a large telecommunications organisation.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate would be well experience as an administrator of Atlassian Jira on premise and would have previously worked in a team lead position.
This is an urgent hire role and the client is open to interviewing asap.
What you would be doing:
- Primarily responsible for ongoing performance and resilience of strategic on premise Atlassian Jira application instances in use.
- Provide guidance and input to governance of Jira usage and configurations in use
- Provide the tools for their scaled Agile, DevOps teams on their journey of transformation with guidelines and frameworks where required.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrable hands on experience as an administrator of Atlassian Jira on premise instance(s) (incl Data Centre) with 10,000+ users.
- Migrating and importing content from one Jira instance to another
- Experience with AWS (Cloud Formation)
- Equivalent experience in any other Atlassian applications, specifically, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203174