Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and dedicated individual for an Applications Support Role. Within this role you will actively contribute to improving the quality of service delivered to clients by applying innovative solutions to complex issues.
This is a Contract Opportunity for 2 years starting ASAP and will be located at our clients Canberra Office
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Training and mentoring junior staff members
- Delivering customer and technical support to provide both response and resolution to incidents or requests in a timely manner
- Triaging, classifying and allocating service tickets to relevant support groups via the service management toolset
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key external and internal stakeholders
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- Strong Experience in the ability to use one or more helpdesk solutions
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a broad range of IT services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to engage with clients regardless of their level of IT skill and experience
- The ability to collaborate with other teams in order to achieve operational objectives including assistance with undertaking project work
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 197453
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.