- Based in Angaston (Barossa Valley)
- 6-month Contract | Immediate Start Available
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation with Australian Iconic Brand
Our national blue-chip client is well known to the Australian community. They are in the process of a multi-year transformation project which will enhance their performance and ultimately provide better solutions and service to the Australian consumer.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and ongoing maintenance of the project plan and budget, including scope, schedule, resources, and key deliverables.
- Providing support to the Business Project Manager and Project Leadership team in finding solutions to mitigate and/or minimise project risks and issues.
- Assisting in utilising project tools for task management, risk and issue management, governance, reporting and project tracking.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience in providing project support on large scale IT transformations and/or enterprise wide ERP implementations.
- Ideally have experience within a Tier 1 Manufacturing/Supply Chain environment.
- Have experience in a leading ERP such as MS Dynamics/AX | JD Edwards | Oracle | SAP.
- Be able to demonstrate high level communication skills and the ability to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- Have a solid track record of delivering projects within budget and schedule.
For further information please contact Craig Salmon on 08 8112 7403 or please send your application. A full Job Description is available for appropriate candidates.
SA: LHS 296564