Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Assistant Director Service Design and Transition Officer to provide oversight of the Service Design and Transition function including Change, Release, and Knowledge Management. Broadly the successful applicant would be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance into service for new and changed services as well as ensuring the knowledge management and change management frameworks are adhered to.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months + Possible extension of up to 12 months, located at our Client's Greenway/Tuggeranong Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading teams in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Experience in Service Design and Transition, particularly providing advice to project areas regarding operational readiness and service support.
- Experience in change and release management.
- Experience in knowledge management.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes on 03 8080 7209 quoting Job Reference: #204926
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.