Our high-profile Federal Government Client, located in Geelong, is seeking an evaluation lead. This is an initial 12-month engagement with possible extensions.
About the role
As the evaluation lead, your role is to develop and oversee implementation of the Insurance Support Branch's evaluation strategy. You will work closely with the Branch Manager and staff to make sure that the program of work being implemented by the Branch is being appropriately evaluated to understand progress, inform improvements, and measure outcomes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identify and develop the Branch's evaluation objectives and priorities
- Develop an overarching evaluation strategy for the implementation and ongoing refinement of program activities, including:
- A program logic model
- An Evaluation Framework
- A Risk Management Plan
- Develop an evaluation dashboard for ongoing monitoring and reporting.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale reform in a Government context
- Formal Research Qualifications
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Jade De Silva and quote job # 199946