Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for an experienced Associate Director (Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting) on an initial 12 month contract. You would be responsible for providing oversight of the Monitoring, Analytics and Reporting function and work closely with the Director to establish a corporate enterprise monitoring solution in a multi-vendor environment.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Implement and maintain event monitoring solutions, including on boarding new services in a multi-vendor environment
- Setup alerts including alert escalations and automated responses to alerts (self-healing)
- Undertake the creation of dashboards and reports
- Work with development teams to integrate the monitoring suite into the development release cycle (DevOps) including assisting with regression testing,
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting an enterprise monitoring suite (Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.) in a multi-vendor environment.
- Setup and maintenance of Synthetic monitoring agents.
- Operating in Linux/Unix environments
- Demonstrated experience in programming languages (Python, Shell, Java etc.).
you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #204927