About the Role
The Asst. Director, Information Management role is responsible for leading a team in the research, analysis, interpretation and creation of ICT Information Management articles and guideline documentation, and the development and implementation of Information communications, training and compliance systems. This role is crucial maintaining Information management across the OCIO and is collaboratively created, clearly articulated, consistently structured and is accessible.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to research, analyse, interpret and create Information management documentation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify, develop and implement communications, training and compliance systems to ensure the effective application of Information Management policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively to deliver consistent and structured Information management articles.
- Maintaining and ensuring document control measures are adhered to.
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge and understanding.
- Have the ability to prioritise competing requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining a high level of work standards.
- Ensure all information articles and documentation is accessible across all mediums.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Integration and Management team aligned with Agency values.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years' experience as an Information Management Officer, in a supervisory role.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards
- Demonstrate a very high level of attention to detail
- The ability to review and revise Information articles and documentation
- Very strong relationship and Stakeholder engagement skills as collaboration will be conducted across multiple groups of technical and business process subject matter experts
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 246989.