About the Role
The ICT Service Portfolio team are responsible for owning and delivering on behalf of Service Integration and Management (SIAM) in respect to developing, delivering and maintaining the service portfolio as well as the delivery of new services and enhancements. The team will build and maintain the Service Catalogue (within a Service Management Framework) and align to business requirements.
The EL1 AD ICT Service Portfolio is responsible for actively managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships and may be required to represent and negotiate on behalf of the agency to advance its interests across a range of forums.
The position is an important team leadership position within the agency and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities of substantial depth involving significant detail. It will provide the leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making for the Team Membership and assigned Contractors working within the Work Area.
The EL1 AD ICT Service Portfolio is responsible for designing, developing, building and owning the Service Portfolio, catalogues, frameworks and documentation.
- Managing the Service Portfolio content repository and ensuring it contains current information that aligns with existing processes and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining the Service Portfolio, catalogues, framework and documentation.
- Ensuring new services run through a set of standardised activities and procedures to ensure information is documented and provided to the relevant management processes.
- Conducting and coordinating regular reviews of services and their design packages.
- Ensuring services are within agreed SLAs and fulfilling business offerings.
- Planning and monitoring work targets, setting clear goals and objectives.
- Direct and coordinate quality assurance reviews and set clear performance expectations.
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Respond and prioritise competing urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Integration and Management team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build capability in the team through coaching, performance feedback, conflict resolution and career development opportunities.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Service Portfolio Manager or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly with ICT technical staff and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 241562