Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Assistant Director EL1 - Compliance Strategy and Support for a 12-month contract with 12-month extension option at their location in Tuggeranong ACT.
About the position:
The Assistant Director will have demonstrated leadership and management skills within a dynamic environment.
The Assistant Director will:
- Lead initiatives to identify opportunities to build better practices in fraud prevention and compliance through the ongoing design and review of contemporary compliance approaches.
- Exercise independent judgement and make decisions that require reliance on design and policy skills and expert knowledge.
- Provide procedural, administrative and operational support to the Branch to support the development and delivery of relevant policies.
- Lead the development and implementation of compliance related policies.
- Draft and interpret compliance related policy and procedural directions.
- Coordinate and prepare a range of written material including business cases, reports, executive briefs and corporate
- Contribute to strategic planning, work planning and management reporting for the Branch.
- Provide expert advice and procedural guidance in areas of compliance and fraud related policy and design.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727
Job Reference: 196158
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.