The NDIA is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Assistant Director for its Desktop Services team, responsible for leading a team of highly skilled engineers conducting design, development and implementation of the Agency's Desktop and End User services.
About the role:
It will work closely with other service owners and the broader Agency to develop, configure, maintain, support and optimize all new and existing desktop and end user systems.
The position will exercise a considerable degree of independence to engage in complex problem solving and issues management within the functions. The position will exercise sound decision-making and judgement to produce high level policy advice and operational support.
The Assistant Director of Desktop Services will coordinate and assume responsibility to undertake detailed or sensitive projects that may include performing varied activities involving many different and unrelated processes or methods that may impact on the strategic or operational outcomes that support the NDIA's objectives to "build a world-leading National Disability Insurance Scheme".
The position is responsible for actively managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships and may be required to represent and negotiate on behalf of the NDIA to advance the Agency's interests across a range of forums.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience leading teams to deliver ICT services through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud Platforms and Microsoft 365 Services, with substantial project design and deployment experience.
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Proven experience producing a range of documentation from simple work instructions to network designs.
- Proven ability to define successful new product requirements and implementation strategies.
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on (02) 9054 8710 quoting reference 242977.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.