The Assistant Director Compliance role is expected to play an integral part within the Protective and Cyber Security Branch by ensuring that governance systems are developed and maintained in accordance with Security Risk Management principles and Protective Security Policy Framework requirements.
Due to security clearance required for the role the applicants must be an Australian Citizens to apply.
- Develop and implement effective governance programs for selected protective and cyber security processes.
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of agency security policies and Australian Government Security Guidelines e.g. Protective Security Policy Framework and Information Security Manual. Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate agency activities to assess compliance risks
- Collaborate with Internal Auditor Branch and other stakeholders as needed
- Develop plans to manage responses to compliance violations
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of security training and communications to ensure alignment with agency security policie
Skills and experience:
- Experience in applying Australian Government security frameworks (PSPF, ISM).
- Experience in developing and applying governance systems
- Experience engaging and coordinating with various stakeholders
- Exceptional relationship management experience
- Highly developed risk management capability.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 212316.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.