About the Role
The Assistant Director of ICT Business Engagement within the Business Integration Office is an important team leadership position, with delegated authority and responsibility for coordinating and facilitating ICT engagement requests. This will include communicating the ICT engagement process, conducting research, undertake and preparing requirement analysis, and facilitating solutions sessions with a range of stakeholders. This role is crucial to ensuring all ICT Engagement requests are managed in a transparent manner with a high degree of probity so that ICT requests can be prioritised appropriately across the Office of the CIO. The role will provide leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management and decision making within the Business Integration Office team to support the ICT Engagement process and, by extension, the agency to deliver the best outcomes through the use of the most appropriate ICT services.
- Assist the Director of Service Integration and Management to coordinate and facilitate the ICT Engagement process.
- Work collaboratively to deliver consistent advice to business areas on the ICT Engagement Process.
- Deliver professional communication to stakeholders and the OCIO using a range of mediums including email, SharePoint, and Confluence. Maintain strict document version control.
- Plan and monitor work targets, setting clear goals and objectives.
- Assess and review the quality of submitted ICT Engagement requests for technical review and endorsement.
- Direct and coordinate quality assurance reviews and set clear performance expectations.
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Respond and prioritise competing urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Integration and Management team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build capability in the team through coaching, performance feedback, conflict resolution and career development opportunities.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Business Engagement Manager or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly with ICT technical staff and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
For more information or to apply, please contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 241665