Title: Assistant Director - Data Loss Prevention
- Experience in Data Loss Prevention Strategy development or the development and delivery of a Data Loss Prevention Plan.
- Sound stakeholder relationship skills
- The ability to work with limited supervision and to quickly gain knowledge of in a range of technologies
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and cyber security concepts
- Tertiary qualifications or industry certifications and a minimum of five years' experience in a cyber security related field (Azure/AWS, Splunk Certified)
- Experience with data loss prevention products and their implementation.
- Experience with data protection in the Cloud
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 246940