- Sydney CBD / Close to public transport
- Contract + extension
- Approachable management / stable team
Our client is seeking an experienced Asset Management Specialist to join their Property and Fleet team. The team is responsible for ensuring that all employees have the right tools and equipment to do their jobs effectively.
- This role involves the provisioning and management of employee assets such as laptops in a timely manner all whilst looking for ways to improve the employee experience.
- Building devices with the company's standard image so that they are ready for re-distribution to employees
- Managing idle device stock levels
- Returning devices to financier in a timely manner to ensure unnecessary lease costs aren't incurred by the company
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with internal stakeholders
- Maintaining relationships with external partners such as hardware suppliers, financiers and return logistics partners
- Keep record log of device ownership
- Look for ways to improve processes and systems keeping the employee experience in mind
- Continuously maintain and seek ways of improving personal knowledge of subject specific expertise
- Demonstrated experience in customer service - including understanding customer needs and going above and beyond to meet their expectations
- Ability to use asset management system and tools to update and analyse user data-providing information to key stakeholders when requested
- Strong skills in using IT equipment such as laptop computers
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement
- Flexibility to adapt to variety of functions as required
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please submit CV in word format ONLY.
Ref: 204 362