About the role
A large national organisation based in the CBD is looking for a Domain Architect with ServiceNow or any service management architecture tools to join their large Architecture practice for an initial six-month contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing Architectural Leadership within a number of technology platform domain(s). The focus is on developing, or maintaining, a particularized architecture relevant to the domains in line with the overarching enterprise architectural principles and methods.
The successful candidate must have
- Strong Background in IT Service Management solutions design and in-depth technical knowledge in IT service Management disciplines in particular IT Service Support & IT
- Experience in Architecting Service Management solutions in large scale enterprises playing key architecture roles
- Experience in with working with business to understand business drivers and desired strategic, tactical and operational outcomes
- Ability to build architecture solutions around Service Catalogue, Service Orchestration, Service Automations, Discovery & Service Mapping, IT asset Management, Service Management Integrations, IT operations Analytics, Monitoring & Alerting
- Significant experience of designing solutions that operates on the major platforms & Service providers like ServiceNow, BMC, Splunk, AppDynamics, Redhat, CA
- Ability to engage and work with product vendors & service providers to maintain knowledge and up to date on vendor roadmaps and capabilities
Nice to have
- TOGAF 9.1/9.2 Certified
- ITIL Certifications - Practitioner to Expert level.
- Previous experience in a similar support role working with the above technologies
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience supporting Financial applications will be an advantage in this role
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW!