One of our clients is looking for a PEGA Architect for a permanent role.
Our client is a professional service provider in the BPM space with experience of over 250 successful customer implementations delivering signiﬁcant value to customers in Insurance, Banking & Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing and Travel.
The organisation is growing, and roles are available in Sydney and Melbourne
- Demonstrated experience as a PEGA Architect
- Relevant PEGA experience along with educational qualification - B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
- Ability to play a consultative role for guiding customers towards a successful implementation
- Ability to identify, if use case is the right fit for a Pega solution and provide alternate solutions
- Understand the customers current & future requirements and design the class structure, ruleset design & case types to drive enterprise reusability
- Understand requirements and accordingly design data model
- Deep knowledge Pega capabilities and Pega technology components
- Ability to tune Pega application & drive design for Performance
- Knowledge of Pega Security Model related to Authentication & Authorization
- Knowledge of Application servers, DB Optimization, Hardware configurations
- Experience in upgrading Pega Applications Domain experience in Banking, Insurance or
- Healthcare Knowledge of Pega frameworks & strategic applications Knowledge of Pega cloud deployments Knowledge of Pega Mobility, Robotic Automation or Customer Decision Hub
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Environments
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Selected candidates will be provided with a detail on role and responsibilities