Role - Solution Architect (Identity Management)
Location- Brisbane CBD
Contract - 6 month + possible extensions
Daily rate, flexible work arrangements
About the role
Identity and Access Management (IDAM) Solution Architect would provide design, implementation and support of IAM initiatives in accordance with security and process guidelines.
- Perform platform capability assessment
- Guide technical designs and outcomes
- Map audit results to requirements, capabilities, and support options
- Ensure architectural governance is in line with Enterprise Architecture principals & standards
- Develop new integration patterns from Architecture and Cyber Security
Skills and experience
- Experience in implementation of leading SaaS based Identity Governance and Administration solutions
- Ability to work in complex organisational environments
- Federated Identity Management - and concepts such as SAML, OIDC and OAuth
- Strong background as Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cyber threat intelligence, SIEM
For more information, please contact Donna Prince on 07 3003 7645 OR Moitri Banerjee 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 240048.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.