Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an experienced Developer with skills across Web and Application creation for a contract role. This is a long-term opportunity, working from our Client's Belconnen location and affords the potential to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical design, development, implementation and maintenance of large and complex applications
- Configuring and developing applications using a variety of technologies, including but not limited to .NET, C#, Java, ASP.NET, MVC, SharePoint 2013+, MQ, ETL, SQL, CSS and HTML5 - including support for UAT and functional testing
- Developing and maintaining system design documentation and providing contributions to architectural solutions as required
- Providing database design and development
- Providing support and mentoring developers
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated 2+ years' experience configuring and developing solutions in SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint 2016, Microsoft CRM, ASP.NET and/or MVC.
- Demonstrated experience as a Front-end UI developer with experience in building responsive websites for large scale organisations
- Demonstrated experience in .NET, C#, Java, ASP.NET, MVC, MQ, ETL, SQL, CSS and HTML5
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile delivery of large-scale software projects which interface with applications that deliver under waterfall methodologies
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193427.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.