Our client is a market leader, with hundreds of customers using their SaaS platform to manage commercial and residential properties.
They are looking for an experienced customer centric specialist to provide 1st and 2nd level applications support and problem resolution to for their business user customers. In order to be successful in this role, you will demonstrate
1) Outstanding communication skills
2) Previous experience supporting software applications - must have
3) Be able to work in a small team environment located in Olympic Park.
This is not a high-volume support role. The focus is to provide an amazing customer experience in resolving issues whilst teaching users how to use and get better value out of the software functionality.
You will be working in a boutique company environment, which has a wonderful close-knit team culture. You will work directly for an outstanding leader, who will provide mentoring and guidance, whist you will also have broad exposure to project and product development work. This is an amazing job for a skilled applications support person who is looking to learn, grow and work for a company where they can take the next steps in their career, either onto leadership or to step beyond support as a software expert. This is an amazing opportunity to get broad exposure in applications over time, depending on your skills and interest: think business analysis, training, account management, sales, testing etc.
There are a few key requirements:
- OUTSTANDING communication and Application Support Skills (this is your core superpower!)
- High attention to detail, and ability to follow quality processes and use ticketing systems
- Great problem-solving skills
- A great attitude and hunger to take ownership, learn and grow
- 1-2+ years applications support experience. We need someone who already knows the basics and can hit the ground running.
- Comfort using web applications and a range of browsers
If you are looking to step beyond your current role and grow your skills and career for a fantastic software business and be part of an excellent culture, then please 'apply now' and quote #207096