Our client a well-known superannuation provider are seeking an Applications Support Specialist to join their team. You will provide application support and expertise in developing and maintaining HRMS/ Payroll applications using Technology One and automated workflows within Case360, Sonata and Laserfiche. This is a permanent opportunity based in Brisbane CBD.
- Ensure the applications are maintained and enhanced in line with the change control policy following an ITIL change management process ensuring all application patches are up to date.
- Working closely with the business to determine customer needs and produce project scope documentation and requirements
- Drive performance optimization and all disaster recovery activities relating to the applications within your responsibility
- Actively tailor and monitor the corporate performance monitoring tools to ensure early visibility of issues
- Experience supporting and maintaining HRMS /Payroll applications
- RDBMS experience, eg. Database tuning and query optimisation within MS SQL
- High level interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build strong rapport with end users
- Well-developed communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent system documentation skills
- Good understanding of end user computer hardware and peripherals
- Relevant industry experience
- Understanding of superannuation industry
- Administration of windows servers and linux environments
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply below! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7555 for more information.