- Permanent - $170,000.00 - $190,000.00 package
- AWS, React and Web based focus projects
- North Ryde location
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Solution Designer who is looking to make the move from a Digital agency to directly work for a leading end user client; The high profile Greenfield Projects and influential Solution Design role, the substantial $ package, the state of the art offices and scope for further career development all combine to make this an opportunity too good to ignore.
We are looking for somebody from a Software Engineering background who has moved into a hybrid role encompassing a mix of consultancy and design, while staying hands on with the latest tech; A talented Solutions Designer will enable them to continue their Digital Transformation journey by designing their next generation of Digital Experiences.
The ideal candidate will have practical expertise in building high performance, highly scalable distributed systems deployed on AWS and experience designing high level solutions, but most importantly a leader who can negotiate and influence the passionate and talented team.
- Minimum of 7 years IT experience, ideally started off as an Applications Developer before transitioning into a Solution Designer
- Minimum of 3 years Solution Design/Architecture experience
- Hands on developments as well as high level design
- Software Engineering (Angular, React or similar)
- Cloud Architecture (AWS)
- Experiences designing integrated solutions (CMS, CRM, etc)
- RESTful APIs, microservices, stateful and stateless application.
- A background as either a Software Engineer or Mobile web application Developer
- Good written and verbal communication skills (you will need to liaise with the business as part of your role)
- Able to start within 4 weeks notice
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and feel that this opportunity would suit you. Please apply now. For any queries please contact Jayd Venters at Peoplebank quoting reference # 191829