ABOUT THE ROLE
The Applications Support Officer will be responsible for providing and coordinating technical and general application support services to both internal and external business system users. This role will report into both the ICT services Manager, the ICT service desk Lead and Information Management lead.
- Developing and maintaining functionality and operational procedures for our client's regulatory management and online application system (Asqanet)
- Developing and maintaining functionality of our client's electronic records management system (Objective)
- Developing and maintaining functionality of our client's revenue management system (NAV) for the purposes of providing managed help desk services to users
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of service desk support services to users within a moderately complex business environment.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of service desk and knowledgebase software such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- A tertiary qualification in one of the areas of information technology, information management, information systems, business studies, business management or significant experience.
- Sound knowledge of and relevant experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or later.
- Sound knowledge of and relevant experience with Objective or other relevant Information Management systems.
This role is both unique and diverse, making for a challenging and rewarding position, for more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote the role title
Looking forward to hearing from you!