My client, a global financial services company who provide asset-based financial solutions are currently recruiting for a transformation Project Manager.
This is a highly complex environment and will a suit an organized Project Manager with exceptional communication skills who can deal with multiple stakeholders across various global locations.
You will assist in the implementation, change and adoption of a contract servicing system upgrade. The role will ensure that information flows to foster an environment of inter-team cooperation. You will report to the IT Delivery Manager Australia & New Zealand but also be driving this transition with the COO Australia & New Zealand.
Day to day:
- Manage the implementation of core system upgrade with adherence to best practice and standard system functionality
- Foster, encourage and drive system led business process change and transformation
- Work with external vendor(s) to ensure timely delivery of project systems and deliverables.
- Remove impediments / communicate with stakeholders
- Facilitate a team environment to realise value on time, and use metrics effectively to improve the performance and quality of the team
- Manage multiple parallel work streams including data migration, system implementation, user journey and best proactive adoption
- Act as a safeguard for the team from external interference and ensure the path to change is clearly defined and understood
- Ensure quality standards and a high level of professionalism is always maintained
- 5+ years Project Management experience in Financial Services
- Demonstrated Change Management and Coaching skills
- Experience in working in an international (global) environment
- Ability to take responsibility and be proactive on new matters and projects
If this sounds like the challenge you are after apply now, quoting reference 209519