Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and hands-on Project Manager, for a long-term contract role. This is an initial engagement through until June 2020, with rolling extension options and requires strong applications delivery expertise for the role.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing project activities for high-profile, applications-based projects, using PRINCE2 methodologies
- Developing project documentation, preparing and maintaining the project schedule, preparing progress reports and preparing and managing budgets
- Building and developing stakeholder relationships, facilitating and conducting progress meetings, presentations and workshops
- Producing talking points, program documentation and undertaking research and issue resolution independently and as directed by the Program SRO and Delivery Lead
- Reviewing project governance to ensure it adheres to the Program and Department frameworks
- Compiling monthly Project Dashboards on behalf of the Delivery Lead
To be successful in this role you will:
- Significant experience as a Senior Project Manager, managing multiple and/or complex application development projects under PRINCE2 Methodology, within Government environments.
- Possess solid writing skills and the ability to establish rapport, with the proven capability to speak to all levels from senior to user.
- Have a proven ability to work to extremely tight and/or conflicting deadlines
- Have a proven project delivery record
- Able to actively problem solve as opposed to simply raising issues and needing someone else to problem solve
- Experienced in mentoring junior staff in Project Management.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 197536
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.