An industry leading client is seeking a Project Manager to work on a COTS implementation project until March 2020. The role will be based 15 - 20 minutes south of the Perth CBD and sits within a 2 year programme of work, so there may be an extension opportunity after the initial contract.
Key requirements include:
- Strong, recent commercial experience in a Project Management role;
- Must have proven COTS implementations projects experience;
- Experience with Application selection and procurement;
- Must have experience in defining and managing tender processes;
- Excellent vendor and stakeholder relationship/management;
- Must have excellent communication ability - both verbal and written;
- Ideally seeking experience working within an Agile Methodology environment;
- Any Project Management AND/ OR Agile Certifications would be highly regarded.
- Join an industry leading organization;
- Long term contract within a 2-year program of work;
- Friendly, supportive team environment;
- Cheap parking onsite.
If you are possess the required experience and are interested in this position, please submit a relevant CV addressing the key requirements, which includes:
- The full extent of your COTS implementantion experience;
- Your experience in tender definition/ management;
- Experience with application selection and procurement.
All CVs will be reviewed and candidates possessing the key requirements above will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove - 08 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 194197)