About the role
Our client is a leading organization of digital clinical care and business services. They are looking for an Applications Project Manager to oversee the transition of Applications from traditional on-premise Infrastructure to the Cloud platform.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Providing leadership and direction to project team/s to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project and ensure continuous effective service delivery and a performance-based, innovative, responsive and accountable customer-focussed work culture.
- Leading and managing the planning and delivery of ICT/digital projects, including all aspects of the project management lifecycle (business cases, project plans, identification and allocation of resources, budgets, communication and reporting) to ensure successful and quality project deliverables.
- Developing strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures.
- Managing and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management, whilst fostering and sustaining strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates and the wider Health agencies.
- Fostering and sustain partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies and relevant external agencies.
- Providing expert advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in managing medium to large technical projects in a large and complex organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent demonstrated experience. This includes extensive knowledge and experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such as Service Transition and Service Operation with a focus on Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement.
- Project Management Qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK and Agile) or other recognised Project Management qualifications with extensive experience in project management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Experience in delivering projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and tools.
- Experience Implementing Cloud hosted technology services.
- Experience migrating services to Azure and AWS Cloud platforms via re-platforming and refactoring.
- Understanding of and experience in DevOps Service Delivery models.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #244089