- Mascot location, 2 stops from central train station
- MUST have worked on a cloud-based implementation projects
- Must have proven experience working with implementation partners, vendors and technical team
Our client, a leading Australian Transport and Logistics company is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a multi-million cloud-based solution project. Experience implementing systems such as SAP Ariba, Jaegger, iCertius, Agiloft, PanDoc are desirable.
Experience managing budgets in excess fo $4m-$5m and teams comprising of inhouse, contract and vendor resources essential.
- Manage successful end-to-end delivery of all components of project to achieve required outcomes
- Establish and manage project governance using agreed framework and structure (including decision-making process, steering committees and working groups)
- Track project progress and compile project status reports
- Facilitate day to day management of project progress, resourcing and project level decisions on behalf of Program manager
- Manage the delivery in accordance with agreed project success criteria, balancing time constraints, scope management, risk management and quality.
- Engage with business and other stakeholders to determine success criteria, scope and iteration plans.
- Extensive experience in project management managing applications and cloud-based solutions
- Must have ACTUAL experience working with implementation partner, integration vendor and technical team. Ability to manage stakeholders at different levels
- Worked with internal customer-based environment
- Experience working with ERP
- MUST have worked within Agile and Waterfall environments
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 193419
Please click the apply button.