Our Government client is seeking an adaptable Applications Packager to work in the development of automated silent installations from vendor supplied, and internally developed software. Within this role, you will be interacting with clients and vendors to the creation of the application packages while also managing the Service Now Team queues to confirm work is completed within agreed timeframes.
This is a short-term 3-month contract role looking to start ASAP, will be located at our Clients North Canberra offices and is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- High-level technical understanding and comprehensive experience in the use of software application packaging tools
- Skills in Visual Basic Scripting and/or PowerShell in a large, complex environment
- The ability to successfully identify, develop and maintain relevant documentation including processes and procedures
- The ability to provide technical solutions to customers, ensuring all work is completed in accordance with established standards
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 196520
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.