The Application Manager Integration and Business Intelligence is key senior leadership role and an integral part of the extended IT Leadership team.
This role is accountable for developing and maintaining the systems, processes and governance to ensure the organisation realises the strategic value of its data. The role will ensure the consistent, efficient and effective delivery of Integration, BI and Data Management services
This role will also be a key senior leader within the Business Applications and IT Team and will be required to assist with application strategy formulation and execution, application architecture, application support and boarder team leadership.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the right candidate:
- Deep technical or architectural knowledge of BI and Integration platforms
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Customer focused, results oriented with a passion for excellence, with proven ability to deliver to Customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organisation.
- Working ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
- Proficient presentation skills to present information to an audience of varying responsibility within the company effectively
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL
- Project Management experience
The Integration and Business Intelligence application portfolio currently includes:
- Oracle SOA
- API gateway (product TBC)
- Microsoft Azure BI Suite (IoT, Data Hub, Data Factory, Azure SQL etc)
- Oracle Data Warehouse (legacy)
- Power BI
- Cognos BI (legacy)
- Microsoft SSIS
- Microsoft SSRS
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!