- Initial 5 month contract that may extend or go perm
- Global team across SAP/Microsoft products
- Remote work considered for the right candidate
Our client is a global mining giant located in the Perth CBD that is seeking an experienced Applications Manager for an initial 5 month contract that may either extend or go permanent.
The role will be responsible for leading a global team and establishing tools, processes, procedures and tooling used across the Application Lifecycle Management and Application Portfolio Management domains.
- Lead a global team of application specialists
- Manage IT application and platform assets
- Establish processes, procedures & tools across the ALM & APM
- Engage with business stakeholders to facilitate data delivery & facilitate collaboration across the business platforms teams
- Proven, commercial experience managing Applications teams within enterprise level environments
- Experience working within SAP & Microsoft Application environments preferred
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management & Application Portfolio Management Domain
- The proven ability to lead and engage a global team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Willingness to participate in occasional early morning meetings to accommodate global time zones
- Any experience within the mining sector would be highly beneficial, but not mandatory
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note: we are willing to consider candidates based remotely in Australia who possess the relevant experience and full Australian Work Rights.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference- 244238)