- Market leader through the Asia Pacific region
- Lead and motivate a large applications team
- Competitive remuneration package
A market leader operating throughout the Asia Pacific region is currently looking to engage an experienced Applications Manager for a permanent position based in the Perth CBD, Western Australia.
The Applications Manager will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of business applications (in areas including Salesforce, SuccessFactors, Dynamics AX, epiServer and ServiceNow) and also leading an Applications and Information Management team currently comprised of approximately 15 staff throughout the Asia Pacific.
In conjunction with the above, the position will be accountable for setting strategic and financial direction in consultation with the Executive Management team.
- Extensive, recent experience in Application Portfolio and Application Lifecycle Management;
- Strong knowledge of current Application Portfolio and Application Lifecycle Management best practices;
- Experience with business application portfolios within areas including Salesforce, SuccessFactors, Dynamics AX, epiServer and ServiceNow;
- Proven ability to lead a large Applications & Information Management team;
- Previous strategic and financial management experience;
- Excellent communication and stake holder engagement ability;
- Natural ability to translate technical talk to non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to liaise with all levels of an organization from technical staff to C Level Executives.
- Any experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application platform would be highly beneficial.
- Join a Market Leader operating throughout the Asia Pacific;
- Highly diverse role with opportunity to lead a large applications team;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD;
- Attractive remuneration package and car parking space.
If you are interested and match the criteria, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates all relevant experience. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
Please note: we are open to considering Eastern States or international candidates who possess full Australian Work Rights, genuine relocation reasons and the ability to relocate within 4 weeks approx.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - Job reference: 199705