A market leader operating throughout the Asia Pacific region is currently looking to engage an experienced Applications Manager for a permanent position based in the Perth CBD, Western Australia.
The Applications Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of COTS applications and leading an applications team currently comprised of 20 staff nationally (this includes developers, testers and analysts, with a view to growing the team).
In conjunction with the above, the position will be accountable for setting strategic and financial direction in consultation with the Executive Management team.
- Extensive, recent experience in Application Portfolio and Application Lifecycle Management;
- Proven experience with COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) application selection and deployment;
- Strong knowledge of current Application Portfolio and Application Lifecycle Management best practices;
- Proven ability to lead, coach and mentor a large Applications team;
- Previous strategic and financial management experience;
- Excellent communication and stake holder engagement ability;
- Natural ability to translate technical talk to non technical stakeholders;
- Ability to liaise with all levels of an organization from technical staff to C Level Executives.
- Any experience working with the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application platform would be highly beneficial.
- Join a Market Leader operating throughout the Asia Pacific;
- Highly diverse role with opportunity to lead a national applications team;
- Prime location in the Perth CBD;
- Attractive remuneration package and car parking space.
If you are interested and match the criteria, please apply now with a resume that demonstrates all relevant experience or contact Lisa Williams for more details via (08) 9423 1400 (quoting job reference #191500).
Please note: we are open to considering Eastern States or international candidates who have genuine reasons for relocating to Perth and who possess full Australian Work Rights.