Join a team who manages customers private networks end to end, looking after their entire network, including routers, switches, and wireless technologies.
- Diagnose and restore complex issues associated to customer's applications, and private networks for Enterprise customers.
- Provide effective systems and application administration/management for relevant platforms and environments used.
- Provide support to other teams within Networking Tasmania.
- Perform or participate in complex, specialised technical investigations to determine/confirm system and design standards and performance parameters for the networks, infrastructure, products and services.
- Deliver and/or develop technical training, updates & or briefings to staff and clients to ensure understanding of products, process & procedures.
- Diagnose and restore complex issues with the networks, infrastructure, products and services.
- Strong experience in the telecommunication industry, including experience working in a service provider or large enterprise environment.
- Experience with programming and scripting tools (including Perl, PHP, Shell) that is relevant to current environments for automation, investigative and reports activities.
- Seasoned professional in providing level 3 support dealing with customers and complex applications and product issues.
- Linux support and systems administration experience.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, HTML, XML, and DNS.
Apply now with your CV in word format