Applications Development Manager
- Initial 2-year fixed term contract
- Work for an industry leading company
- Flexible work life balance & great company culture
An industry leading client is seeking an experienced Applications Development Manager with previous experience as a technical lead or development manager. The role is responsible for driving the culture, managing the team and providing strong technical leadership.
- Lead, grow and mentor a team of experienced front-end developers;
- Lead the design and delivery of the future state vision for IA,UX & DX persona experiences;
- Collaborating with multiple teams to produce high quality products;
- Ensure continuous improvement of cutting-edge technologies, techniques and processes;
- Ensuring development standards are well maintained and documented;
- Develop & maintain knowledge of industry trends, best practice and leading technology.
- Previous experience as a technical lead OR development manager, with extensive development experience;
- Proven experience in leading and managing a large, dynamic development team;
- High level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to analyse and evaluate the impact of strategic technology issues on organisational operations and make recommendations;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to build relationships and collaborate across functional teams;
- Strong background in .NET, Angular, C# and supporting toolsets in an AZURE or AWS cloud environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC);
- Previous experience working within an Agile Development environment;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Option to cash out 6.85% of super as salary
- 4-day additional annual leave over the Christmas shutdown
- Leave loading (17.5% of 4 weeks AL) paid annually (November)
- Option to salary sacrifice parking, campus gym, vehicle/laptop/mobile phone etc
- 10% of various retail outlets
- Reduced health insurance
- Flexible work environment
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please feel free to apply now via the link below. All resumes will be reviewed and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 201255)