- Initial 6 Month Contract
- WFH Flexibility
- Large scale project within Telematics
Our client, a large government body, is looking for an experienced Application Developer with a strong focus on front end development and a working knowledge of backend to join a Cross-functioning team on a large-scale project within vehicle Telematics. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Iconic environment well known for continuously innovating, developing, and implementing software solutions within Australia for end-to-end products through data driven techniques.
- Design, build & maintain customer facing & B2B applications
- Produce new ideas, approaches and insights to deliver innovative solutions
- Tapping into established Databases to establish analytics for Data driven application
- Monitoring Website Performance & Trends to identify narratives
- Writing technical documents such as technical notes, reports, and reference documents
- Operating with a high level of autonomy
Technical Skills and experience
- Demonstrated use of Back-end Development (MySQL, Oracle)
- Extensive experience in a Java development
- Strong background within data analytics and databases
- Experience in investigating and resolving systems and data problems
- Experience in documentation and data management including metadata creation and management using appropriate tooling
- Understanding of API gateways, Big Data platforms and associated applications
- Demonstrated experience in administering data provision for API gateway including management of user access and data protection
- Experience coordinating with other teams for planning, design, governance, engineering, and release management of processes
Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Police background checks
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Alex.Ivantchev@peoplebank.com.au or 02 8267 2456 quoting reference 243644.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.