This is a unique opportunity to join a high profile award winning organisation in the E-Commerce space. We are seeking an experienced Application Support Team Lead to manage the Application Services team.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Software / Application support experience (eg. software development, application support, system administration).
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of Java and Spring
- Team Lead experience, leading diverse and high performance teams
- Awareness of Payment Gateway and eCommerce Platforms, preferred
In this role you will have the following accountabilities:
- Accountable for the operation of Application Services, which includes people, activities and the various applications that the team supports.
- Accountable for ensuring Operational Support meets agreed Business Service Levels.
- Accountable for the ongoing monitoring of Applications and Application Interfaces.
- Builds, implements and improves standardised processes for the ongoing monitoring and support of applications and application interfaces.
- Builds, implements and improves standardised event management processes.
- Manages an operational team to resolve system issues (fix the breaks).
- Monitors, manages and improves against key measures, metrics and service levels.
- Seeks continuous improvement opportunities within application services.
- Develops capacity plans to ensure current and future demands of application services are met in a timely manner.
- Maintains awareness of current Information Security standards and ensures all activities comply with the standards.
- Demonstrates sufficient consideration of customer needs and customer experience targets, as driven by business requirements.
- Ensure adherence to IT Operating Policies and Procedures
- Provide input into the development of relevant budgets and forecasts