Our client is a highly regarded software company which has created a product to improve the work lives of thousands of people across Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team in an organisation which has seen tremendous growth and is making the shift to becoming an enterprise level company.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of support services across Australian and New Zealand clients.
- Lead and grow a team of support engineers as we expand our client base in the region.
- Deliver high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring proactive communication with customers and effective collaboration across various teams within the business.
- Ensure resolution of incidents and support queries to meet or exceed client specific SLA's.
- Monitor and report on SLA performance.
- Act as an escalation point for support engineers as needed.
- Review recurring incidents to identify and log problem tickets for deeper investigation.
- Contribute to knowledge base content based on experience from resolving support incidents.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 7+ years of experience in providing technical support for enterprise applications with stringent SLAs with at least 3+ years in a support lead role.
- Focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and client communication skills.
- Demonstrated resilience to handle challenges and solve complex client problems.
- Proven ability to build and lead a high performing customer support team.
- Hands on experience and technical background with ability to contribute to various areas as needed along with leading the team.
- Experience is using service management tools like Zendesk, Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.
Your application will be highly regarded if you have:
- Experience supporting SaaS based applications
- Understanding and certification in ITIL framework
- Prior programming backround in Java, RoR etc
- Experience in web development
- Experience in a Linux based environment
For a confidential discussion please call Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417, or please send through your updated resume for consideration. Please quote job reference 243166.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.