Working for a global logistics and supply chain company, currently looking to enhance a small but friendly and loyal team. Flexible hybrid working model, true work-life-balance. Most team members have been in the business for 10+ years. They clearly are connected and working well, they need you to join their already well-oiled machine. The role will be a mix of supporting business critical systems and project work.
- Basic Linux Skills - so that they can navigate through company's system
- Some Middleware Experience - so they know what a middleware does
- Some Java know how - Just be able to read code
- Some Scripting knowledge (Shell / PLSQL scripts) - just able to read scripts
- Experience in Application support - so they are aware of what is needed for support
- Have some basic knowledge of how systems integrate
Applications analyst to Provide primary technical assistance and maintenance for business-critical applications within the ANZ Region. In addition, assist in definition of requirements for enhancements, and management and/or development of these. Further, to promote the efficient use of all facilities of software product to maximize Business efficiency and use of systems.
- Support Business Critical Systems
- Ensure maximum availability of applications at all sites
- Provide remote and onsite support where required
- Provide afterhours response (24x7) to users and clients from all sites for emergency/urgent issues
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure prioritisation criteria are applied so that the most urgent changes get implemented first o Liaise with relevant business operations
- Manage vendors and contractual relationships
- Support Applications and Applications Administration o Systems performance management
- Diagnosis of server issues impacting application performance (Windows and Linux).
- Application Server maintenance - system and archive log management, scripting, service management etc.
- Liaise with Infrastructure team for operating system issues o Proactive application health monitoring.
- Ensure adherence to standard IT process, including change, incident, and problem management.
- Evaluate document and update where necessary for support procedures.
- Responsible for progressive Software / Application Upgrade or releases across multiple sites and/or environments o Monitoring and managing the configuration of the production, test and DR environments and standardising where possible.
- Managing the scope content of each software releases in consultation with business
- Partner with business to define functional requirements
- Perform feasibility studies and formulate alternative solutions
- Manage risk and obtain approval of requirements and solutions
- Design solutions, ensuring alignment with strategy and architecture
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and build up maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments, and applications
- Configure solutions and integrate with internal and external technology and business process
- Building and managing all Applications Operating System and periodically upgrading or patching with latest version available
- Evaluating and understanding existing application architecture for maintenance and support tasks
- Application testing and support experience, with current active knowledge of relevant software tools
- VM Architecture, Designing/Tuning JVMs
- Development/formation of IT solutions and strategies in medium to large companies
- Release Management and Provisioning of Environments
- Triage of BAU issues for Oracle SOA Suite, WebLogic, TOMCAT Applications.
- Experience in managing central registries and repositories for integration artefacts
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational, planning, prioritisation skills and attention to details
- Flexible with willingness to adapt to the dynamic working environment.
- Ability to quickly understand and utilize new concepts, processes, and systems
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, XPATH, XQUERY and SOAP
- Preferable skills are Oracle Service Bus (OSB), WebLogic, BPEL, SOA, Oracle B2B
- Oracle SOA /OSB / WebLogic Administration
- EDI Messaging concepts
- Shell Scripting
- Linux / Administration
- Java Programming
- SVN, JIRA, CROWD, BAMBOO
- Tomcat / Apache Clustering
They are offering a competitive salary package, flexible working, work-life-balance, plenty of freedom, great team environment and culture and career progression.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate, please contact Gian/Sarah on firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com quoting reference #239062.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.