My Client is looking for a dynamic Application Support resource to join their tight-knit team that supports approximately 100 applications. Please note that is not so much a phone based support role, but more working through and troubleshooting issues that come up with the applications that they support.
You will need:
- Demonstrable Application Support experience and follow through on application issues end to end
- Experience working with modular or CRM applications
- Troubleshooting level 2-3
- Microsoft knowledge - Server Log in/Schedules/ Errors. - Basics
- Can do Attitude
- Experience with Accounting or Accounting Software - a must!
- Experience within the Automotive industry highly regarded
You will be responsible for:
- Logging all contacts (feedback, incidents, requests for service & request for information) received via telephone, email, internet and fax within the Incident Management System
- Providing initial diagnosis and resolution of service calls from customers
- Providing initial work around to restore service to customer
- Liaising with product specialists to ensure service calls are resolved within agreed service targets
- Updating Incident Management System with comments, Internal and/or Customer as required
- Track the progress of the incident to ensure service is restored within the agreed targets
- Regularly update open incidents with appropriate comments to reflect actions and progress
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career. This company strongly believes in internal growth and promotion.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity wont be around for long.