Peoplebank are recruiting for a number of Application Support Specialists to work for our client based in Adelaide, working on a full time, permanent basis.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates must be Australian citizens and be able to obtain and maintain Baseline Clearance.
As an Application Support professional, you will have a comprehensive understanding of application monitoring and debugging tools with the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Provide Application Support through the analysis, triage and initial fix for system generated events and escalated incidents
- Use advanced technical and service knowledge to perform event correlation and diagnosis
- Assume initial ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of a system event
- Perform system health checking and housekeeping activities.
- Team with technical engineers and the service desk to ensure the coordinated management of incidents
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve the usage of application and infrastructure monitoring tools
- Identify trends in repeat and critical errors
- Support the use of automation for the routing or fixing of incidents through accurate recording of information and trending of operational peaks and troughs
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Application Support
- Software development skills, including knowledge of SQL, XML, Linux and Java.
- Excellent Communication skills, with strong analytical skills
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564