About the Company:
Providing socially responsible software solutions for the transit industry, our client has been in the business for the last 20 years with offices in USA, Canada and Australia. They have developed intelligent solutions to help transport become more accessible and modern, with a focus on helping the elderly and disabled.
About the Role:
Based in Parramatta, this is a permanent opportunity with good career prospects for an Application Support Analyst. Your primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service. This includes resolving issues, troubleshooting, training customers on functionality of the software, and building good long-lasting relationships.
Skills and experience required for success:
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated experience in an Application Support Role
- Strong SQL skills with ability to write queries, ensure accurate data and create reports is a must have
- Prefer experience with Salesforce and/or ticketing systems
- 3+ years' experience supporting customers and resolving technical issues via phone and email
- Detailed knowledge/use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent listing skills, communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on building rapport with your customer base
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, experience documenting technical issues and resolutions and sharing information across the team
- Ability to quickly learn technology including software, hardware, data and networking
- Strong sense of accountability to ensure follow-through to complete tickets and keep all stakeholders updated through the process
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow within the business. It is a fast-paced role, training will be provided and has good career growth prospects.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 193023