Work for a market leader in SMSF in Australia.
The day to day Duties and Responsibilities of the Position are as follows:
- Provide application support and problem resolution for users of the Class Super administration system
- Assist with the development of help documentation and training material that instructs users on the functions and usage of the Class Super product
- Assist with analysis and requirements specification of new features of the Class Super application
- Respond to and follow-up support enquiries via phone, email and other channels.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships around effective use of the Class system
- Liaise with senior support staff to resolve unusual and complex support requests, escalating issues to the Support Manager if required
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have:
- Academic & trades qualifications- Accounting and Finance
- Knowledge in SMSF and Class Super software experience are essential
- Outstanding customer skills via phone and email
- Experience in accounting (desirable)
If this sounds like you, then please 'Apply Now' or contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716 for a detailed brief on this opportunity.