Work for a market leader in SMSF in Australia.
The day to day Duties and Responsibilities of the Position are as follows:
- Provide application support and problem resolution for users of the Class Super administration system
- Assist with the development of help documentation and training material that instructs users on the functions and usage of the Class Super product
- Assist with analysis and requirements specification of new features of the Class Super application
- Respond to and follow-up support enquiries via phone, email and other channels.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships around effective use of the Class system
- Liaise with senior support staff to resolve unusual and complex support requests, escalating issues to the Support Manager if required
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must have:
- Knowledge of accounting (debits and credits etc) is critical, you will need to have end-to-end SMSF administration experience (50+ funds).
- Sound understanding of SMSF regulatory compliance
- Academic & trades qualifications- Accounting and Finance
- User knowledge of Class Super or BGL would be good
- Outstanding customer skills via phone and email
If this sounds like you, then please 'Apply Now' or contact Meg Geronimo on 9409 4716 for a detailed brief on this opportunity.