About the Company.
Our client is a progressive and inclusive community services organisation with a supportive culture. They are a people-focussed team and an employer that values inclusion, compassion, integrity, and innovation.
This position is based in their head office which is located in the CBD with a short walk to both Rundle Mall and City Parklands!
About the role
The Application Support Analyst is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and supporting the existing business applications centred on Microsoft Dynamics. In addition, work with the ICT manager to implement new systems.
- Application support, improvements, and enhancements
- System requirements gathering, process mapping and improvement
- Project coordination
- Documentation and Training
- Systems Policies and Procedures
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years application support experience
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM at a small to medium enterprise level
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI and SharePoint)
- Experience with business systems analysis and design
It would be an advantage if you have the following:
- Professional certification in MS Dynamics CRM
- Experience managing small to medium projects
- Microsoft .NET Framework and source management systems
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (including Windows Server, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, IIS)
- Experience in supporting Finance, HR and payroll applications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Gadsby on (08) 8112 7417 quoting reference 245624.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.