Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to work for a growing company based in the Adelaide CBD on an on-going Permanent basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting external users of a number of my client's custom Applications and Systems.
This will mean providing support to users of existing production sites, as well as working with the product implementation team, as they bring more clients on board.
Incoming support requests are received via the service desk, live chat or telephone. And requests may require troubleshooting, training and/or escalation and so the Application Support Analyst is responsible for managing the issue through to its resolution calmly and professionally and delivering an exceptional customer experience along the way.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Prior experience working in an Application Support role, where you displayed your passion for delivering superior customer service with enthusiasm and energy
- A natural and professional communicator
- Focused on creating positive outcomes for customers
- A strong communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Driven to show initiative and accountability in all customer interactions
- Happy working in a fast-paced team environment
- A problem-solver with a love for thinking on your feet!
- Experience with web technologies - HTML/CSS as well as SQL would be ideal, but not essential.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.